Find Religious Nonmedical Health Care Institution near my area!Find best Religious Nonmedical Health Care Institution near me! npidata.net helps you find best Religious Nonmedical Health Care Institution that accept your insurance. It's free!
A Religious Nonmedical Health Care Institution is a facility that provides nonmedical health care items and services to people who need hospital or skilled nursing facility care, but for whom that care would be not be consistent with their religious beliefs. The RNHCI benefit is for Part A only.
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine
- Dietetic Technician, Registered
- Intermediate Care Facility, Mentally Retarded
- Secured Medical Transport (VAN)
- Rehabilitation Unit
- Day Training, Developmentally Disabled Services
- Rehabilitation, Substance Use Disorder Unit
- Military/U.S. Coast Guard Pharmacy